Tuesday, October 9, 2007

patterns for beth!

pick some patterns! this is excerpted from an email from amanda.....opinions?

I'm sorry I didn't post this on the blog, but it was a lot of formatting for the comments box.

Here are some patterns. Let me know which ones you guys like. None of them are ponchos, but there is a mitered square pattern and lots of shawls and a couple socks. I'd be happy to put a little binder together for her or I could send the patterns right to her. What ever you guys think will work best with the package shipping.

Mitered Square Handbag
Baltic Sea Stole
Day at the Beach Sweater
Beach
Shell Beach Shawl
Sea Swirl
The Mystic Sea
Sea and Shells Stole
Sea Foam Lace Shawl
Ocean Tide

--
*as you wish*
http://www.adallen.blogspot.com

2 comments:

jeanius said...

Amanda- i like these patterns:
Mitered Squares Felted Tote
Sea Swirl Capelet
The Mystic Sea Socks
No Tears Socks

Amanda D Allen said...

Fantasic! I'll print some off tonight and make a binder to send to you tomorrow. I'll PM or e-mail you for your address.