Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Surprise Beth!!

a huge thank you to everyone for helping make this great for Beth! Here is her thank you, i wanted to share it here as well!


Hi Jeanie!

Just a note to thank you for a most wonderful box and a most wonderful swap. I'm not sure how you organized it, but this was like the quintessential swap box. The box we all hope to get. I wish I had been able to take a picture of the box as you packed it - that was like Christmas! In blue and green. I laughed, I cried - it was a perfect late anniversay, early birthday, happy Monday box!

I'm amazed by the kindess and the giving. Kh'ers are wonderful, but you all went above and beyond. And you handled a great swap Jeanie, and one that I don't think was a simple one. So thank you, give yourself a hug, and do something especially nice for yourself today!

Many many many
Beth

No comments: