Friday, October 12, 2007

surprises for beth!

WOW! I got mail today! Lot's of goodies for Beth have arrived (Jeannie.. I'm not mailing it off yet ;)
Amanda's folder
Mary's all wrapped in green!
Chris, wrapped in blue
Julie (momwolf) yummy mmm malabrigos and cotton (I wrapped it up in Chris' extra tissue)
Valerie, in glittery tissue
Diana, so pretty too!

You are all so amazingly generous! I know Beth will be just overwhelmed! I know I am!
I'll Be on the lookout, and I hope to get this mailed to Beth very soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't wrap the stuff I sent.I just bought yarn, rolled into balls and and made the flip flops and sent it on it's way.The postal lady thought it wouldn't get to you till Monday.If I had know it wouldn't take so long to get there I could of hunted for more beach stuff.Sounds like it's going to be a really good package for threesmom!!!!!!!!
Julie

jeanius said...

It's ok didn't wrap it ;) i have lots of tissue around here :lol: